Gique invites youth ages 10-14 to join us for our FREE Science Can DANCE! program this summer at Boston Public Libraries to explore science, technology, and engineering through creative movement and dance choreography. Each workshop is 3 hours long. Questions? Email email@example.com.
Register for all 5 workshops! :-)
- SCIENCE Workshop at East Boston Branch – July 8 at 1:30 p.m
- TECHNOLOGY Workshop at Mattapan Branch – July 29 at 1 p.m.
- ENGINEERING Workshop at Grove Hall Branch – August 5 at 1 p.m.
- ART+DESIGN Workshop at Dudley Branch – August 12 at 11 a.m.
- MATH Workshop at Hyde Park Branch – August 19 at 2 p.m